Sun's Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) specification brought Java to the forefront of middleware and component/service based application architectures. J2EE simplifies enterprise applications by basing them on standardized and modular components. It provides a complete set of services to those components and handles many details of application behavior automatically, without complex programming. The J2EE platform significantly increases productivity and allows enterprise scale applications to be built much faster than ever before. Staying in control of these development projects, with their distributed components and complex designs, is a major challenge.
At Select Business Solutions we have helped customers all over the world implement high quality J2EE solutions in virtually every business domain. Modeling the problem ahead of time and cataloguing your EJBs can significantly reduce the amount of time and money wasted on rapid delivery of the wrong application and reinventing wheels.
- Design your J2EE application and components before you start construction with Select Architect, then generate, reverse-engineer and Synchronize your code with Select JSync.
- Understand your existing J2EE code before moving on to enhance or integrate it with Select Architect and Select JSync.
- Document and store your Java Beans and EJBs for use on future development projects, with Select Asset Manager.
- Publish your Java Beans and EJBs to all of your developers with Select Asset Browser.
- Understand and manage your J2EE deployment with Select Asset Manager and Select Solution Factory.
- Implement Select Perspective, a software development life-cycle ideally suited to J2EE, with Select Process Director.
- Train architects, design/developers, analysts and tester in the processes, architectures and analysis/design modeling principles required for Java solutions on the Select Solution Factory courses.
- Get technical training on Java (J2EE, Servlets/Applets, JSPs etc.), XML, Web Services and advanced advanced Java programming, from our consultancy and training offerings.