The OMG's UML is a graphical language for visualizing, specifying, constructing, and documenting the artifacts of a software-intensive system.
The UML offers a standard way to write a system's blueprints. Originally based upon the OMT, Booch and OOSE methodologies, UML has evolved through many versions, based upon the input from the consortium members, which includes Select Business Solutions. With the UML you can analyze your future application's requirements and design a solution to meets them, representing the results using UML's standard diagram types.
Rather than using paper or generic drawing software, UML modeling tools improve the quality and rapidity of UML modeling. They should also provide consistency between diagrams and designers.
Select Business Solutions provides very strong support for UML and recommends its use within its software development life-cycle.
- Model in UML with Select Architect and its Use Case diagrams, Interaction modeling (Sequence diagrams and Collaboration diagrams), Activity diagrams, Component modeling, Class modeling, State modeling, Business Motivation Modeling (BMM), Business Process Modeling (BPM), Data modeling and UML animation
- Integrate BMM, BPMN, UML and data modeling with model reviews and asset management using Select Solution Factory
- Synchronize source code with UML models using Select Code Synchronizers for C#, Java, Visual Basic
- Encourage the reuse of your software components with UML component modeling and deployment modeling in Select Asset Manager
- Implement Select Perspective, the leading UML-based life-cycle with Select Process Director
- Visit our Services area to see what UML-based courses and consultancy are available